 Castle / 19365
Re: Elephant Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:36:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
After watching the battle scenes in LOTR: Return of the King, I was inspired
to build this. Not quite as big as the ones in the movie, though.

Post mod folder:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=73760
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=73760>

Let me know what you think!

Marc Nelson Jr.

I like it a lot!  It's nice, compact, and the pieces just seem to fit.  While
it's not like the one on LOTR, it's still a great independent MOC!
Just because you get your inspiration from the movie, doesn't mean you can't go
off in your own direction :)

     -- Pawel

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/