 Castle / 19363
    Prince Sigurd's Hunting Tower —Mark Williams
   Hey Everyone... This is my first try at a largeish castle MOC with some landscaping. I think it turned out pretty well. The Tower as 4 floors, including the top deck and the basement. The side wall opens so that you ca nsee inside, and there is an (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Prince Sigurd's Hunting Tower —George Haberberger
   (...) Mark, This is pretty cool, a nice retreat for the Prince, with a trout stream. It looks like you put a lot of time into building the tower, the wooden stair supports were a nice touch. One thing I like to do, though it's hard to see in my (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Prince Sigurd's Hunting Tower —Mark Williams
   (...) You'll notive that in the cellar, and the tunnel, I made little alcoves for torches. However, the upper parts of the tower had the large fireplaces and some windows, so I didn't put torches in up there. I also had run out of torches... ;) (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)