 Castle / 19347
  Piece By Piece

Some photos of our Castle project at 'Piece by Piece' Fest over the weekend (URL) contributions from William Howard and (I belive his name was) Dan. Wo only suffered slightly from a lack of greem baseplates which will be rectified next time whaddya (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Piece By Piece

(...) I think that that's a lot of brown antennae (URL) did they come from? Peeron doesn't list any sets with brown antennae. . . TWS Garrison (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Piece By Piece

They were a lucky find at Legoland. Wish I got more now as they are incredibly useful. Its odd it's a piece that hasn't appeared in a set as its a logical colour for flagpoles and the like (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)