 Castle / 19343
    Re: Atillator's Shop —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) ow! also, i love that five wide window tech - i see something similiar on your butcher shop... very impressive. btw - do you plan on keeping these all built so this impressive project can be shown at BFdc04 this summer? hmm? hmm? (you should) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Atilliator's Shop —James Brink
   Thanks Lenny! (...) I will try, but at this point I don't have enough brick to keep more than a couple of shops together at once. There are a suprising number of pieces in these things! Maybe I can just send a few of the favorites along :) James (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)