 Castle / 1931
  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) I never played a D&D style game in my life, so I was expressing myself as a true ignoramus here -- nitpick all you want -- almost anyone would know more about this topic than myself. And I wasn't criticizing it at all, just pointing out that (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) I think it does. I don't know too much about D&D or any roleplaying either, but this is definitely more continuous stories about your creations and such, maybe just a touch of roleplaying by the fact that over the web, people can have virtual (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) Very cool! I can't wait 'til it is finished! :) Jeff (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lion's Cove (was: Re: Character Subcategories)

(...) Thanks! This is just a start, I'll be working on it every spare minute. I just got some orders from S@H that will help me accessorize :-) and I took apart my 6091 (only a few days built) to use the pieces. Bugdet allowing, I might buy another (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)