 Castle / 19306
    Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC —Mark Rideout
   All - Before too many images go around of my castle creation that I showed at Brickfest PDX, I wanted to give acknowledgement to Takeshi Itou. Both the idea of a snow scene (including the tracks) and the design of the stone bridge come from his (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) Well, I think most people would agree that you can have no better teacher. (...) It looks great. I especially like the way you used slopes and arches around the first floor windows. I'm looking forward to more detailed pics. Welcome to the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC —James Brink
     Mark, Very nice work! I really like the bridge part and that you have made it winterized. If this is your first creation, I can't wait to see your next! Welcome to castle. James Brink (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Giving credit where it is due for my Brickfest PDX MOC —Aaron Muhl
   Your first try at castle looks great! Obviously this isn't your first MOC. You display too much style and skill. :) -Aaron "Mark Rideout" <madmax_hm@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ht8tAt.5I9@lugnet.com... (...) idea (...) come (...) create (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)