 Castle / 19305
  The first pics of my cathedral project!

i have started my dream lego creation: a Cathedral! unfortunately, due to cost of parts, i cannot afford to build it out of real bricks, but have to do it with LDRAW. i used MLCAD. anyway, here is a deep link: (URL) sorry it is so big, the details (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The first pics of my cathedral project!

Wow! That is huge! You should try rendering it with LPub/pov-ray, it would look even more spectacular. James (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The first pics of my cathedral project!

(...) Like I posted on the Classic Castle Forum also: What do you all think of this idea: to make a community build project of this? I mean, choose a realy good module design for the main hall, say in length from a buttres up to (but not including) (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)