 Castle / 19297
    New Castle sets??? - Toy Fair photos —John Heins
   Simply my humble opinion, but it strikes me that the new castle sets are making something of a departure stylistically from previous sets. The figures, armor and weapons seem more like a cross between the MegaBloks line and the "classic" Lego (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Castle sets??? - Toy Fair photos —Benjamin Ellermann
     Hi John, I think that many castle fans agree that this is a major departure from previous castle lines. I do like the parts selection and many of the figures look useful. Perhaps a degree of realism will be included in future caslte product lines. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Castle sets??? - Toy Fair photos —Matthew Miller
   (...) Sending this to .dear-lego. And adding in the polite request that this theoretical bin be made in *classic* light grey, please. (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)