 Castle / 19221
19220  |  19222
Subject:
the BIG BLUE TROLL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:40:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I attended my first BrikWars game this past Saturday and had a blast! Thanks to everyone from NELUG who was there for being so patient with me, as I had no idea what I was doing (the last role playing game I played was Star Frontiers, and that was ages ago)! This troll was built as a surprise for the end of the medieval game we played, but the biggest surprise was mine, when I found him in several pieces inside my backpack from the car ride there. It took me almost all of the second game to get him back together and standing again, but here he is (in one piece):

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
Count Blockula’s Lair