 Castle / 19217
Re: Elf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:07:02 GMT

   I’ve posted this up elsewhere on the internet already. But for those who don’t roam elsewhere, here’s a pic of my newest helmet:

Wow, Isaac, that’s an awesome helmet! It’s very distinctive, but with the top and side holes it also looks like it belongs with TLC helmets. Great job. I understand your motivation for showing it on a plain white minifig but I’d be interested to see how it looks on a minifig face too.

The other helmets on your website are also awesome. What’s your development process for making these? How do you go about doing it?

Thanks, Peter