 Castle / 1920 (+5)
  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) how (...) I suspect that there is a place between the floor of my apartment and the ceiling of the apartment below, where errant LEGO, cigarette lighters, paperclips, computer case screws and jumper shunts congregate to have parties and laugh (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) A corollary: any piece falling off of a model will fall into the model where it is impossible to reach without disassembling at least half of the constrution. Shaking the model in an attempt to remove the lost piece will result in the piece (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

I for one like this categorization scheme. You should probably add "mercenary" to it. -- Paul Davidson Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:Fow6AF.BnI@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) on the (...) regular (...) etc. (...) subcategory (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Law of (Unobserved) Falling Lego

I've been wondering the same thing! But it only works when you don't see where the falling piece landed. I've often dropped a fairly large piece (sometimes a whole minifig or something) from my desk when "creating", and spent up to twenty minutes (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) <snip bulk of list> Heh... I'd appreciate that, even if no one else did. ;) Given that my castle creations center around a mercenary company, and all... James (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact