 Castle / 19197
19196  |  19198
Subject:
Colossal Castle Contest - Winners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:59:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Congratulations to all of the winners in the Colossal Castle Contest I! Your creations show the finest that Classic Castle has to offer. Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. We were pleasantly suprised at the large quantity and very high quality of entries.

The scores were very close so we have provided an Honorable Mention for the top five entries in each category that did not win.

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/winners.html

Ben E. CC Contest Admin