 Castle / 19184
    Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures —Don Heyse
   (...) Clearly skin tone. Compare it in the sets with yellow bits. (URL) use of the parrot part in this one. (URL) bad there's so much of the hideous new brown and greys in these sets. Don (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures —Jeff Barnas
   (...) I was so excited when I read thet there was pictures of the third movie sets but when I was them I was disgusted with the new colors of everything! (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)