 Castle / 19178
    hey —Daniel Ravenda
   As many of you know I am currently banned from Lego cause it its to Babyish according to my parents so that is why I haven't posted in a while but I am secretly in my basement working on a story. What i realy wanna say is hows it going and are (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: hey —Erick Jensen
   (...) Just a question, have you shown your parents this site, or brickshelf? And then show them user bio pages, where it shows the age, maybe they'll lighten up a bit on the babyish thing. Anyways the new organization for castle is (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)