 Castle / 1915 (+5)
  Re: Castle World

(...) been (...) Megabloks made a passable Viking Ship. Long narrow hulls were mostly in the mediterranean, and then as galleys. The medieval cog was the beginning the round-bellied ships that evolved into carracks and caravels that began the age of (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not quite ready for prime time... But here are some teasers

(...) I usually take two pictures from each angle when not using a tripod or other solid object, just to help the chances of getting a good picture... of course, that's the beauty of having a digital camera... you can reuse film for free! (...) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) I'm pretty sure it is a Castle world thing. Pawel prolly wants to have some categorization in order to organize the creations. HTH, Shiri (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

(...) Pawel is (IMO) definitely the dominant figure about this now. He is hard at work on all this right now. But it does NOT mean that no one else can help; in fact, it is quite the opposite. You are all encouraged to suggest stuff, after all the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

Hi Phil, In lugnet.castle, Philip Ogston writes: [snip] (...) Well Phil, this is a great idea! It is such a good idea, that you might not be surprised to find that many lego fans thought of this before :-) I'm too lazy to search, but I remember a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact