 Castle / 19138
19137  |  19139
Subject:
"A wizard is never late, Mr. Frodo Baggins. He arrives exactly when he means to!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:53:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

And what better way to arrive in the Shire than in this stylish cart driven by Gandalf the Wizard in the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2733?r=211030857

PLMKWYT!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/