 Castle / 1913
  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) I definitely have to agree with this. I usually do my building at a desk or table and my bricks decide to fall just underneath the center of the chair. That one spot that you (or I, at least) can't reach without either getting out of your (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) how (...) I suspect that there is a place between the floor of my apartment and the ceiling of the apartment below, where errant LEGO, cigarette lighters, paperclips, computer case screws and jumper shunts congregate to have parties and laugh (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)