 Castle / 1911
    Re: Character Subcategories —Jeff Johnston
   (...) A minor nit: not all roleplaying games use dice or even randomizers of any kind to determine the outcome. In fact, not all of them have rules, although I'd personally hestitate to call those "games" (although they are still "role-playing") (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Character Subcategories —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I never played a D&D style game in my life, so I was expressing myself as a true ignoramus here -- nitpick all you want -- almost anyone would know more about this topic than myself. And I wasn't criticizing it at all, just pointing out that (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Character Subcategories —Shiri Dori
   (...) I think it does. I don't know too much about D&D or any roleplaying either, but this is definitely more continuous stories about your creations and such, maybe just a touch of roleplaying by the fact that over the web, people can have virtual (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Character Subcategories —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Very cool! I can't wait 'til it is finished! :) Jeff (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Lion's Cove (was: Re: Character Subcategories) —Shiri Dori
   (...) Thanks! This is just a start, I'll be working on it every spare minute. I just got some orders from S@H that will help me accessorize :-) and I took apart my 6091 (only a few days built) to use the pieces. Bugdet allowing, I might buy another (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)