 Castle / 19107
    Re: Castle stickers for download —James Stacey
   Wow thanks Issac Your torso stickers are universally wonderful, and I've been drooling over them for a while can we request some earlier than others. :) The High Priestess and priest, the necromancer and King Thanduril would be on the top of the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle stickers for download —Isaac Yue
   Hi James, Happy to oblige. Although I think I have forgotten to burn the design for Thanduril onto a CD before I left England, so won't be able to get that one up anytime soon ;) The rest should be up in no time. Thanks for your compliments also :) (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)