 Castle / 19074
    Re: Knights' Shop and Joust —Bryan Wong
   (...) Wow very nice - It's like two "structures" in one! You've packed a lot of details into the main building, such as the upper level balcony (where the maiden is standing). I also like the way you've incorporated the outer wall into the building, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Knights' Shop and Joust —James Brink
   Hi Bryan, Thanks for the compliments! (...) Not sure about this, but I would guess it has been done before. The shop was built to the clasic-castle.com city wall standard, which in my interpretation requires a 32x32 baseplate. That's why it doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)