 Castle / 19069
    Welcome new Lugnet Castle Curator... —Benjamin Medinets
   I just want to welcome Yaron to the Castle Curator staff. I still don't know for sure if I am going away for a long time, but... I'm sure Yaron will do an excellent job in my place. Thanks, Ben. (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Welcome new Lugnet Castle Curator... —Yaron Dori
   (...) Thanks Ben for your support and help. I really do hope that you won't have to leave but if you will, I promise I'll try to keep it as update as you did all that time. Just wanted to say another thing to Matt, I tried several times to email you (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)