 Castle / 1905 (+5)
  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) I think they're likely in cahoots with Wham-O whose Frisbees have long been seeking the underside of autos for years. -Steven (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

(...) Just figure out how to build Viking long boats, I think they've been around since the early days of european castles. Come to think of it, there have been sea-going ships since before the Roman Empire. I'm not quite sure about the history of (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) <snip> (...) An excellent point. (...) Hmm...well, arranging them geographically would be the easiest way, but I think that Pawel was also pondering a 'master list'. Maybe there should be a recognized set of 'keywords' and then, well, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) Uh O, roleplaying game? Is that like D&D? I have no interest in that at all! I thought there were sites where that was being done already, or so I understood. What exactly were you trying to set up, Pawel? I am all into telling stories, but (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) Well, I gave my 'keywords' thought in my last post, so I'll restrict this to ideas for more keywords. (...) This might be a bit broad. Not all soldiers are knights... (...) Criminal might be a good idea also. A cat burglar might not be an (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact