 Castle / 19005 (-5)
  Re: My second Castle

(...) on it. Any ideas you might have would be appreciated......... regards, Dave davescastle (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My second Castle

(...) David I must say, WOW!!!! That castle is just amazing...... and the village is really cool too... This is just a really amazing looking MOC, I tip my hat to you ;-) Joey 'Sketch' Finnell (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  My second Castle

Hi all, A while ago, I had asked around for some advice on raising models. Well, I gave it a go with various methods and this was the outcome......... (URL) still have a heap of pics to upload. Just kind of got the outer pics up first. Once I get (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) It was a bug occuring when you have a bricklord name containing a space. It is fixed, but you have to recreate your character. Denix (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) It's possible. Maybe in a next version. But I hesitate. When you are lost in a labyrinth, you can't find a map with a "you are here" point. ;-) Denix (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact