 Castle / 1900 (+5)
  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) the (...) of (...) Pawel, while that list certainly contains all the general character types of any good fantasy roleplay game, I think that there is possibly too much room for crossovers. For example, I have a wandering band (Travellers) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The Law of Falling Lego

I think I've discovered another law of physics! Have you ever noticed that a piece of falling Lego will always end up in the most difficult spot to see and/or reach!! I firmly believe that we are dealing with some sort of artificial intelligence (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

(...) Well, I am not sure who is in charge of this CastleWorld idea as it progresses and changes with more and more input; but I would say there would be room for something very like pirates in a castle world as long as you adapted either to the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different castle buildings...

(...) A Tavern certainly should be part of an Inn, but they could be separate too. My village will have a small Tavern called the Bull's Head, and a larger Inn called the Dragon's Wing, with probably three rooms available, and a Tavern downstairs. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) This is a well-established Law of Murphy, but it still never fails to annoy me. I build most of my smaller sets on my desk, and invariably I'll drop a piece or two during construction, only to have it skitter to the joint of the wall and floor (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact