 Castle / 1899
    Re: Character Subcategories —Richard Marchetti
   What are you up to that you need all these lists of stuff, Pawel? I presume its a CastleWorld thing, but I am not sure I see where it leads to... -- Richard (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Character Subcategories —Shiri Dori
   (...) I'm pretty sure it is a Castle world thing. Pawel prolly wants to have some categorization in order to organize the creations. HTH, Shiri (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)