 Castle / 18985 (-5)
  Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

(...) Wow! Thanks for all your work up to this point, and keep us updated about your possible deployment. -- Pawel (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

(...) Thanks for the heads up. To all, if you're interested, please do volunteer! It's fun, not hard and is a valuable community service. If you can involve Ben in the volunteer process that helps, (that is, do it quick if you can... that way Ben (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

Hi, I received a phone call from my National Guard unit, that we have been alerted for a potential 18-month deployment overseas. I report to my unit on Monday January 6th, and I will let everyone know if I am part of the "team" that is going or not (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any excitement over Knights' Kingdom II - Large Figures

(...) Todd, see (URL) for the reviews on here at Lugnet. There is more discussion, mostly negative, I might add at Classic-Castle: (URL) for your interest. I might buy the main castle (Leo's Castle, vers. II), and a small bunch of the others, but (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Any excitement over Knights' Kingdom II - Large Figures

I was wondering if anyone was getting excited over the new large figures in the Knights' Kingdom coming out in 2004? The new figures are the following: 8770 Danju 8771 Jayko 8772 Rascus 8773 Santis 8774 Vladek From the pictures I have seen on LUGNET (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact