 Castle / 18965
Re: Glenbrick House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:37:47 GMT

Alastair Disley wrote in message <3FE893AC.40601@care4free.net>...
Somewhere between Castle and Town this one!  Scroll down the page at:

Gorgeous work Alastair!

I'm working on something similar at the moment (though English country house
style) so you beat me to it, but excellent work there.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm