 Castle / 18963
Re: MOC: Glenbrick House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:06:56 GMT

Jon furman wrote:
Alastair,
Reaaly nice, I think this is great.  I love all of the interior touches.  I'd
enjoy seeing more pics whenever you post them. Top shelf work!  Jon Furman

Thanks!  Other interior touches not mentioned include tiled floors to
the entrance hall and conservatory, and a "wooden" (i.e. brown tiles 1
wide) floor in the main hall, as well as a very tight spiral staircase
to the top two floors.

Alastair

--
LEGO creations: http://aldisley.care4free.net/lego/lego.html