 Castle / 18943
Re: Various tree designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:05:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reed Anderson wrote:
   Hello all, Here are some various trees that I have been working on for a while:

PLMKWYT!

Nice work... I think these are well done. A creative suggestion. If you were to make others like the plate version, I’d mix up green plates for more variations, sand green, green, bright green, and then move into red, orange, yellow for Fall colors, and then even later still add thinning white plates, on branch structures for Winter...

I think I might have to borrow some of the ideas here! Thanks Reed!