 Castle / 18858
    Ikros: Chaos Skies Chapter 5 now online! —Anthony Sava
   I suppose I could have picked a better week to finish this chapter, I'm gonna get buried by new set talk :) But nevertheless, I've finally finished a new chapter for my story, so without any further ado, I'm pleased to present: Ikros: Chaos Skies (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)