 Castle / 18854
Re: Return of the King sneak preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

I know it's been a long time since I've added a full chapter to my Tolkien
project, but I wanted to get a couple of quick things out in honor of the
theatrical release of The Return of the King.

Warning--major spoilers!  If you have not read the book, well, shame on you.
But if you have not read the book and want to see the movie, DO NOT look at this
yet.  I've illustrated two of the key scenes from the third book.

You've been warned.

http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrquick/lotrquick.html

PLMKWYT,
Bruce

Using Dobby's head for Gollum is ironic in light of Gollum's attitude toward
Dobby. Gollum had no kind words for the house elf in his "acceptance speech" at
the MTV awards.