 Castle / 18841
    Re: banner year for castle —Bryan Kinkel
   James, Thanks for posting this. I'm sure there will be a lot of discussion about this over the next few days. Out of curiosity, what set did this come out of? And was the scan from a new 2004 catalog? New mini flyer? Bryan "James Stacey" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: banner year for castle —James Stacey
   The picture is from the new knights kingdom big bionidor type sets, on the back of the instructions. Phil scanned the back of the 8774 - 'Vladek' instructions. (I actually nipped to TrU at lunch to buy the set to get a closer look - sad, huh) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)