 Castle / 18833
  Re: banner year for castle

I suppose there are some nice touches in there, I was just (wrongly) holding out for models rather than playsets. The comic that comes with the figures shows the castle also with red trim rather than blue, so whether the set will come with the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) Nah, that's not the case. Take a look at the bad guy on the other side, he's standing on tiles. This looks like a neat little game, where you attempt to flick the boulder across the bridge and knock the bad guy off his platform. Having the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) Uh... I think that might be a violet knight in 8777. The one in 8780 definately appears to be violet compared to the blue in the structure. There is a light blue knight in 8779 so it would make more sense (from a color contrast standpoint) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)