 Castle / 18789
  Re: So very Good!

(...) Thanks for the compliments Richard, I rarely post additions to my galleries, so it was nice to hear a compliment. It would be nice if Lego started producing minifig packs again. Even if the figs weren't overly laden with weapons, you could at (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: So very Good!

(...) Hey, no problem! Your creations are worthy of the attention. BTW, just how many Castle minifigs do you have altogether. I think you may just have more than i do... (I've only got around 1180 Castle minifigs in my army) Till then, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)