 Castle / 18788
    Re: So very Good! —TWS Garrison
   (...) Which "minimalist-accessories" sets would those be? 4811, which comes with one complete 'fig, two crossbows, and a shield? 6054, with two 'figs, a bow, a sword, three spears, and two shields? Any random Castle set of which I can think has *at (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: So very Good! —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Indeed, there are always exceptions to the rule. (...) Then perhaps i should have clarified... My qualms reside with the fact that TLC has a huge selection of various pieces from years of inventory from countless system sets. It is IMHO that (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)