 Castle / 18767
Re: New MOC: Medieval(?) house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 04:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anders Isaksson wrote:
After moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=65306
I got inspired to do this building by reading about the monk Cadfael in
Ellis Peters' medieval detective stories. This is (more or less) how I
imagined one of the buildings described in one of the books (there are about
24 of them!).

Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm

Anders,
     Wow!  Great build!  I really feel a lot of thought in this one...it looks
like a real place with real purpose.  The architecture is solid, especially in
including an enclosed courtyard and stable, and the entrances don't look just
'stuck' there - they look as if they have reasons for being there.
     Very nice, and inspiring.
     (crossposting to .castle because it feels right)

Peace and Long Life,
Tw0nst3r