 Castle / 18717
Re: New C-C Article: Ovoid Shields and Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:01:38 GMT

At 07:42 AM 12/1/2003, you wrote:
Hey all,

I've finished my third sticker article.  22 different ovoid shield designs.  I
think it's time for me to retire from the sticker design business.

You can find the article
<http://www.classic-castle.com/howto/articles/OvalShields.html HERE>.

All right, Anthony!! That is spectacular. I do hereby name you
Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Outfitters (a new faction, of course). Your
responsibilities include but are not limited to doing this fantastic work
to outfit our armies with all these great matching shields! Keep up the
great work!!

Now I have to figure out how to adapt the Irish Blades' triangle shield
design to the oval...oh dear.

Thanks so much,
~Mike