 Castle / 18710 (-5)
  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) LOL! I havn't laughed so hard in a long time. How True! On so many levels! -gyug Lugnet Member #9 (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) and when I hear 'farm or fiefdom' I think <swoon>'Oooooh'</swoon> James (who would like to read too much into that comment) Stacey (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

(...) Pawel, Thanks for the comments! When I built the tower, I left the entire back side open. So, each room has a big hole in the back you can see into / get your hand & arm into. Yeah, some of the floors are deep enough you are in literaly up to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

Dave, That's an incredible model! I looked back at its evolution and am very impressed with how fast you got it done. Can your camera take bigger pictures? I would like to see a few larger shots of the model to really do it justice. How accessible (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

(...) Josh -- Good grief! Put the thing on a scale? *laugh* I think it's well over 100 lbs, but I am not sure. When it comes down to the design as a whole, it just kind of dropped out of my head. I am pretty lucky a lot of the exterior detail has (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact