 Castle / 18639
    Re: Big Ugly Beast or BUB for short —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Josh, Great MOC! The Classic Castle contest was just announced, and already you've raised the bar. I like the cut-away view of the interior, also the use of the printed baseplates to make the meandering stream. The BUB itself is cool--I didn't (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Big Ugly Beast or BUB for short —Josh Wedin
   (...) Hey Bruce, Thanks! I actually had something like this in the works (meaning rolling about in my head) when the contest was announced. The BUB was kind of a surprise. I had another beasty all ready (not as effective, but ok). I just got an Ebay (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)