 Castle / 18616
  Re: Colossal Castle Contest

(...) Hi, I just have to say something here... René, you are a good and decent person! You bring integrity and respect to both yourself and your site. I just find it so admirable how different groups with different contests are trying to work (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Colossal Castle Contest

Hi Richard, thank you, please tell this to my wife, she's so smitten with remorse whenever I'm "working" on 1000steine.de, maybe you can help me to get a little bit more understanding from her ;-) Oh, and Ben: I just read on Classic-Castle.com again (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)