 Castle / 18602
    Re: Colossal Castle Contest —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Thank you. (...) We are focusing primarily on western castles. However, Ninja creations could be very appropriate for certain categories. All of the CCC compliant categories would work while "classic shop" might be harder to do. So I would try (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Colossal Castle Contest —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Ben, How about modifications to heads? Here I'm thinking of the work of Brendan Smith: (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Colossal Castle Contest —Benjamin Ellermann
     (...) Hi Bruce, That is probably fine. But the majority of "grading" will be based on what you do with the brick, not the figs and heads. Ben (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)