 Castle / 18572
  Re: Pictures of 'Bionicle-Castle' sets, from UK club magazine

Woohoo! That so much rocks! That kicks ass like nothing before! I'm totally enthralled by this GREAT GREATER GREATEST release of all times (and I've experienced a lot of times, including the boring 80ies and early 90ies)! Woohoo! and woohoo again! I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pictures of 'Bionicle-Castle' sets, from UK club magazine

(...) My thoughts exactly (...) Cool pic, just wanted to add the 'Before' picture (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, FTX)