 Castle / 1855 (+5)
  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

I'm gonna go with 6086 Black Knight's Castle. It just has it all. -- Richard (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

(...) I'd say the original Yellow Castle is the best. The fact that it didn't use wall pieces (not that I'm against them) means the pieces in that set are most versatile. However, I think it would've looked pretty good in gray instead... Bryan (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, I have a page!

Hi Shiri, I am from Singapore your homepage is really nice. sorry I got nothing to contribute as I seldom talk much being lurker for myself. I have a few Lego castle set. I will try to get a homepage soon to let you guys know how is my ideas like. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

I vote for 6090 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Customs (was Re: Finally, I have a page!)

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes: and writes, and writes... ;-) at the risk of this post becoming an annex of my tips & techniques page, so do i... (...) me too. when do we get to see your signature 'fig, that maiden of mayhem, Scar(let)? (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact