 Castle / 18501
  Slash and his Guitar

Hey all, I haven't posted here in a really long time.....but I just dropped in to reveal my newest creation.... Slash (URL) his Guitar (URL) always let me know what you guys think.... Laterz Joey (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Slash and his Guitar

hey Joey, i think this belong in .town more than .castle (or .general, etc). pretty cool, none-the-less -Lenny (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)