 Castle / 18490
    Re: why do people hate builders —Thomas Avery
   (...) The next time you're told that your interest in LEGO is babyish, throw this at them: • There are tons of adults who do this. I'm only one example (www.texbrick.com) • I show people, including co-workers, my models and I've never received any (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: why do people hate builders —Frank Filz
   I just thought I'd add one more bit about adults building with LEGO. When I first arrived here in Portland, I was somewhat amazed to see LEGO building tables in the conference rooms at the old Informix (now IBM) office building. Of course despite (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)