 Castle / 18442
  Re: Harry Parter

(...) I too was infected Saturdae morning and decided to take a swat at putting together a signature shield. Now to buy about 50 shields, to outfit the newly recruited: Irish Blades! (URL) the rapiers look crummy that large (and I'm not too fond of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Harry Parter

(...) What I found after playing with the shield designs over the weekend is that with glossy photo paper (Canon Photo Paper Pro with a Canon S900 six-color printer) the level of detail will hold. Lesser paper blurs, loses saturation and vibrancy, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)