 Castle / 18435
    The Musketeer —Anthony Sava
   At the request of Ben E., I created a variation on my Fleur de Lis torso. I present to you: The Musketeer torso sticker! (URL) That is all. --Anthony (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: The Musketeer —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Hmmmm, now I have to modify these things. Layers - ah yes, there's the help file on that (I couldn't draw at all on the Black Falcon Torso Shield since the background was the active layer). Been a while since I actually used Photoshop for (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)