 Castle / 18431
  Re: Harry Parter

(...) Wow. these images are crisp! i've done bitmap enlarging & going back & interpolating (guessing where the pixels look best to make that curve look JUST right) & it is Hard, long work. EXCELLENT job on all these torsos & shields! Jeff-grateful (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Harry Parter

(...) also, I checed the forums at FBTB- You ARE popular here-you do GREAT work with MOCs & excellent engaging stories Jeff-sorry to reply to my own post (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Harry Parter

(...) Thanks much! I'm glad you like what I've done, and it's particularly flattering to be complimented by someone who knows what I'm going through to do these. It takes me on average between one and two hours per design. Fortunately, some designs (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)