 Castle / 18426
18425  |  18427
Subject:
Keep Teaser and Army Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:38:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello .castle.. boy have things been dead here, altho I suspect classic-castle.com is stealing away some of this activity (altho, i wouldn’t characterise cc traffic as being bumping either).

I know I haven’t been helping things in this manner as I’ve posted several teasers and no actuals MOCs or whatever. Well, expect those next week or soon. I’ve been in a flurry of activity, preparing for a show with KK Quah this weekend at the LIC in Orlando.

These include a medieval church and keep. However, something awful happened to the keep - so it has been reborn:

There have also been three new 3CS Houses some merchant/army tents and a marketplace that I built last night (no pics yet).

I also did an inventory of my army, and divided it into various factions. Rather than create a medieval world, I am trying to create something more generic that fits within the official factions and themes. Hence:

   King Orleon the Golden Lion, who’s personal army is controlled by Marshal Leonhart

   Archduke Leo, the King’s Cousin

   Duke Falken of the Black Falcons

   Duke Draken of the Blue Dragons (Black Monarch)

   Marquis Oak of the Forestmen

   Marquis Canis of the Wolfpack

   Count Drago of the Black Dragons (Dragon Masters)

   Count Taurus of the Bulls

=== These are mercenary factions that have little to nothing to do with official TLG themes ===

   Master Azula of the Blue Bandits

   Rouge of the Red Rogues

   The Saracen Four Mercenaries

   Various Knights who swear fealty to King Orleon, including the Bat Knight and Zachias the Cutter (brown shield, black helmet)

===

Lastly, I’d like to show off some custom stickers I made using Anthony’s torso and shield templates.

and my new castle sigfig, Marshal Leonhart: