 Castle / 18389
    Re: Once upon a midnight dreary . . . —David Koudys
   (...) Wonderful! Like Larry, I am reminded of something else--but for me it's the Simpsons Hallowe'en ep. I like the full bookshelves and the bust. Using the old lady painting from Harry Potter as the painting--also wonderful! Nice job. Dave K (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Once upon a midnight dreary . . . —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks. It was actually the Simpsons that pushed this MOC to the top. I'd toyed with the idea of doing a single scene from The Raven for my Masterpieces of Lit page: (URL) had even played around with variations on the bust to see what helmet (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)